Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Fun(-ish) Request

          Meine Damen und Herren,
Ich hoffe Entdeckungen dieses Buchstaben Sie gut! Nichts viel ist hinsichtlich der Annahme diese Woche geschehen. Und so, entschied mich ich, auszuprobieren mein Deutsch von den Jahren vor. Ich hoffe, dass Sie es einfach zu lesen finden und von den bedeutenden Fehlern freigeben.

No, that was not a mistake. I meant to write all of that in German. Please don't use a German-English translator to look the previous paragraph up- you will get a garble that makes no sense whatsoever. The reason that I decided to write a paragraph in German is that we have had no real news on the adoption front this week, and I have begun reaching the limits of my knowledge of adoption. Without any news, I am finding it difficult to continue posting on the subject of adoption without a) wandering aimlessly around a post and making no point, and b) writing a post that in no way is related to adoption (which I find to be a bad option, given that the whole point of this blog is to talk about adoption.

And so.

My request.

1) Please don't use a cheap trick like funny spacing while writing things for others to read.
2) Please send me an e-mail, text, FB message, snail-mail, or phone call, which should include any questions you have, or any topics you would like me to write about. I think that with your input, we can make this blog more interesting, cogent, and concise. The more information that I know that you want, the more easily I can provide it to you. Hopefully, you will provide me enough topics to write about so that I won't ever again have to write verbose and arcane posts about trivialities and sundries. Heather and I appreciate your support of the blog, and we look forward to discussing your interests in the near future.

Seien Sie meine Freunde wohl,
-H&J-

No comments:

Post a Comment